Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Manhut Man

It was a lonely Tuesday a few weeks ago and I decided to hang out at home all day and I surfed on over to ManHunt because I got really horny and wanted to see if anyone else was too.I'm checking out who is online and then I see I have a new mail and it was from this guy who's profile reads only this

"35 year-old man, masculine, looking for fun"

Generally I would need a little more but his message said all the right things to get me going.

"Hope your in the mood to bottom out for a guy. 35yo 5'10 Thick 9in really furry guy who loves to rim. Can fuck for hours. Let me know if your into it. I'm free till five."

Boy was I into it. See lately in NYC guys peg me as a total top at a bar because of my no bullshit attitude and my look. While I do enjoy being a top and fucking for hours till I shoot sometimes you just need a good hard ass pounding. And by the sounds of it, this guy was gonna give me one.

This was at about 11:00am. I messaged him back, we set it up for my place and hopped in the shower to make sure I was good and clean ;-) He got to my place around noon.

He walked we exchanged hellos and he came in. He put me on the wall and started kissing me and undoing my pants. He then turned me and started to rim me. He rimmed me like it was the last ass he was going rim ever. After spending some time there I suggested we move to the bedroom. Once there we got into a nice 69 so I could get at his thick 9in cock. Have ever mentioned I love to suck dick? Well I do! He was already hard and leaking which turned me on even more, I love a man who leaks a lot. This guy had a faucet of a cock!

We stayed like for a while and the he said "put your face in the pillow so i can fuck your hole" I always follow orders. He slid in slowly and I could feel every vein of his dick. After fucking me doggy for a while he wanted me to ride him so he laid back and I impaled myself on his big tool. we both were sweating and moaning and groaning at this point. I told him I was close and told me to stop jerking off which I did. I lasted another good 20min before I came without touching my dick. He started moaning and talking dirty to me and then I felt him blow his load in me. He then put me on my back and fucked me through his orgasm. He just looked down smiled and kept fucking. After fucking me like that for a while he came again. After two big loads out of him and one out of me we both were spent.

We headed to shower together, did the after sex chit chat stuff and then left. I am laying in bed and thinking about the experience. I then have a thought. "What was his name?" Generally I really good about that but for the life of me I could not think of his. I go back through our messages on manhunt and nothing on his end or my end about names. The thought of a guy whose name I did not know turned me on so much I rubbed another load out before work and came all over my chest and face.

Hugz N Tugz

RugbyCub

p.s Manhunt man messaged me a few days later saying he wants to hang out again when we can. Stay tuned!

1 comment: